Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

F3-Cleveland | June 22, 2018

Scroll to top

Top

No Comments

Back-Blast Breaksville 01/23/18 – Truncha?

  • When: 01/23/2018
  • QIC: Trunchbull
  • The PAX: Denaro, Voulez Vous, Trunchbull, Mayor Flip


Truncha?  That must be Dora’s weird, sick, and ugly cousin.

Warm-up:

1/2 Mile mosey stations: Arm Circles x 40, SSH x 50, Turn and Bounce x 24, Incline Merkins x 20, Cotton Pickers x30

The Thang:

Dora’s Crazy Cousin Truncha (Modified Dora 1-2-3) with Concrete Coupon

100 Overhead Squats – alternating partners – 1 partner runs 100yds and back, other does exercise

200 Kettlebell Swings – alternating partners – 1 partner runs 100yds and back, other does exercise

300 Squat Presses – alternating partners – 1 partner runs 100yds and back, other does exercise

Recovery Mosey 400 yards

Mary

LBCS x30

Flutter Kicks (or Low dolleys if you are Trunchbull) x 20

Plank Cha-Cha – 2 rounds

Prayer request for Coach D and his family – his mother passed away

This Saturday is convergence – if you can make it, be there.  Spread the work.

The weather is starting to break.  Make sure you are EH’ing new PAX.

It was determined that 97% of the human population is more attractive then Trunchbull (the other 3% must then come from Greece.

Let’s also reach out to those that have posted consistently and have stopped posting.

Mayor Flip has the Q on Thursday – There is a rumor that the burpee challenge will be in full effect.

 

Trunchbull

Submit a Comment