01/04/2018 BackBlast Breaksville
There might be no school across Northern Ohio, but 4 PAX still met in the gloom for a Trunchbull extraordinaire.
Long mosey to small lot
SSH IC x 50
Frankensteins IC x 25
CottonPickers IC x24
Turn and Bounce IC x 20
Mosey to guard rail
Incline merkins IC x 30
dips IC x 20
Mosey to hut
Pull-ups OYO x 10
Mosey to field
Big Tire Artic Challenge
5 merkins – sprint goalline and back – 10 partner tire flips (initially it was 5 individual flips, but flipping a heavy tire in the snow is not easy)
Repeato until tire moved to goal line and back
Dan Taylor’s – Named after Lt. Dan from Forest Gump – Don’t think the PAX will be feeling their legs for the rest of the day
1 squat – 4 lunges – continued at a 1:4 ratio, but increasing each time. PAX made it 75-100 yards before time for mary
Mosey to Mary
LBC IC x 30
Flutter Kicks IC x 20
LBC IC x 30
Le Mason Twist x 15
LBC IC x 25
Dollys x 15
- Stay warm – it’s getting cold.
- Thanks for posting today ISI.
- Keep those who suffer from Mental Illness in their prayers.
- If anyone has any extra grocery bags/bread bags, Denaro could use some for his feet – I think he had a blowout today.
- Voulez Vous – Thanks for throwing out the challenge #ISI
- Denaro has the Q on Tuesday