Back Blast-QUICK START
PAX, thank you for using this format to record your workouts. The Regional Weasel Shakers can use this data to gather good metrics for the region if the BB (Back-blast) is recorded properly. Please reach out to me via Contact Form if you are interested in a Go2Meeting walk through of the tools we have available. I’ll then schedule a couple and post the DTG information along with a link.
How to do this:
Most of you received a login link for this website so let’s start by logging in:
- Click the log in link on the top banner menu
2. Enter your F3 Username and Password from the email you were sent. NOTE: IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE, use the contact link to request one.
3. From the WordPress Toolbar select +New and then Select Post
4. Fill out the POST form see sample here. NOTE: If you fill it out the night before (or anytime, really…) you can then save as a draft. This allows you to just plug in the PAX and QIC information and then publish in the AM.
5. Before publishing you will need to choose a category AND Scroll to bottom of form to enter the DATE, PAX, and QIC