Saturday Morning Bricker Madness Backblast
Apparently a great party was had last night as only a few brave men posted for a Saturday morning beatdown in my absolutely least favorite weather conditions (sub 40’s and rain). I imagine some of you are just awakening now…Kudos to Patton for running 3 miles solo prior to the official beatdown. In the week of Dino’s 2 year anniversary, I was planning on repeating the bricker from 10/24/15 when Dino was an FNG but when the workout started and it was just Kahuna, Patton and myself in the parking lot, we chose a different path still including some of the items from that workout.
5 PAX met Magoo for:
Track lap followed by 10 Burpees, pick up Vinny and repeato, then a mild warm up with arm circles, SSH, IW, CWAnother track lap with serpentine and mosey to benches/locker room (welcome Dino) for step ups/dips/derkins x 2Mosey to S. Goal line for 1000/100.1000yds/100 Merkins: (Run 100 yds, 10 Merkins, repeato x 10, different Merkins each time)
- Original Merkins (OGM’s)
- Spidey Merkins
- Diamond Merkins
- Walking Merkins
- Perfect Merkins
- Legs stacked, staggered hand Merkins
- Military Merkins
- Wide Merkins
- Bodybuilder Merkins
Indian run lap
S. Goal line for mini-brickercide: 10 yd frog jump, back to goal, 20 yd lunge walk with curls, back to goal, 50 yd sprint, back to goal 6
Fred Merc, Magoo twist, Cruchy frog, GMT, Hippie dips, Banana Hammocks, Superman, Phelps
- Prayers for those battling cancer, especially those women/friends/family with breast cancer.
- Prayers for the athletes competing in the Holy War today.
- Vinny led a prayer for the 4 of us that posted (still not sure which among us he was not counting?).
- Next Saturday workout at Cuyahoga Heights High School- trying to reach out to others on east side or in Independence/Parma areas, etc. Time to put the EH on your friends and get them to post at 7 am next Saturday. For those that stay at RRHS, you need to step up and find a Q.
Thanks for posting,Magoo